Home » » Demi Lovato Thanks for the support of all fans

Demi Lovato Thanks for the support of all fans

Here we let the video where he gives a brief message, I hope everyone likes you.




As you will know that Demi crossed by one stage and was in rehab several long months, but now she is already better and comes to offer to all fans and supporters thank you for being with her at the time when they most needed support ..

"The journey that I've been very, very difficult"

She thanked her fans for their continued support.

"I can not say how much light you brought into my life, probably the darkest time of my life, " "Without you, I would not be here today. "

And finally, says he is excited to return to work.

"I can not wait to tell you what lies ahead, " he says. "I see you in person and tell them individually that I love you all, and I could not have done this without you."